Aerospace in Canada is an advanced manufacturing sector. The industry is proud of the fact that the Canadian industry leads the world in terms of productivity and the sector is the leading contributor to research and development in Canada. As such, AIAC sees aerospace as an example of what Canadian manufacturers can do in a competitive global market.
AIAC works with other manufacturing sectors as a member of a manufacturing coalition. The association has been working with the coalition in the advancement of manufacturing in Canada through government program and policy development. Over the next five years, AIAC will take on an advanced manufacturing agenda that allows members to innovate and solve operational challenges, as they respond to the need to produce the highest quality products at competitive prices.
Recent News & Updates
- Canada’s Aerospace Industry Charts a New Course for the Future June 17, 2019
- Jean Charest hosts AIAC’s Vision 2025 Aerospace Engagement Day in Winnipeg January 22, 2019
- AIAC congratulates CAE on $1B innovation investment August 8, 2018
- 2018 State of Canada’s Aerospace Industry Report: Aerospace remains national innovation leader June 21, 2018
- Wings Magazine Top 20 under 40 Nomination April 4, 2017
- AIAC applauds federal budget measures to support innovation and advanced manufacturing March 22, 2017
- Aerospace Leads Canadian Manufacturers in Innovation, Exports June 30, 2016