General Manager, Aerospace and Defence
Tel: (416) 448-2804
844 Don Mills Road
Toronto, ON, M3C 1V7
UNLOCK POTENTIAL WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER.
Celestica is the leader in product lifecycle solutions for the aerospace and defence industry. With operations spanning the globe, we drive improved quality, competitiveness and faster time to market for the world’s leading aerospace and defence companies. We specialize in solutions for high-reliability applications including product design and manufacturing through to delivery and aftermarket support.
For close to 20 years, we have been producing highly engineered components, subsystems and systems used in virtually all commercial aircraft in service today.
Celestica’s global aerospace and defence Centres of Excellence – located in the Americas, Europe and Asia – are designed to help with direct offset arrangements and have the processes, management systems and supply base to help mitigate risk and ensure supply continuity at the lowest total cost of ownership.
Our specialized labs and technical skills in global materials research, technology qualification, reliability testing and failure analysis are critical in delivering quality and dependability to our customers.
Our team of industry experts is committed to delivering the most innovative and cost-effective solutions. We focus on quality and reliability, delivery, regulatory compliance and IP safeguards so our customers can reduce costs and improve time-to-market, knowing their brand will always be protected.
CELESTICA PROVIDES A BROAD RANGE OF SERVICES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS:
- Design Services
- Program and Engineering Support
- Complex Printed Circuit Assembly (PCA), System Assembly, System Integration and Box Build
- Test Development, Technology and Product Assurance
- Logistics Management
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- Regionally-based, Global Supply Chain Expertise
- Obsolescence Management
- Re-design for RoHS Compliance
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- OHAS 18001 – Health and Safety Management
- AS9100 – Aerospace Quality Management
- AS9110 Aerospace Repair
- Nadcap Electronics: Cable and Harness Assembly; Circuit Card Assembly
- ANSI/ESD 20 – Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts
- J-STD-001 – Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-A-610 – Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies – Class 3
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness
- CGP (Controlled Goods Program)/ITAR (InternationalTraffic in Arms Regulations)
- C-TPAT/PIP/AEO Supply Chain Security
- IRB Accounting
- FAR 145 – Repair Station Certification