Government Sales and Programs
500 Palladium Drive, Suite 1100
Kanata, ON, K2V 1C2
Headquartered in Italy, Leonardo has about 47,000 employees. With its offices and industrial plants, the Company is present in 218 sites worldwide.
LEONARDO OPERATES THROUGH SEVEN DIVISIONS:
- Aircraft: Design, development, production, logistic support for trainer, military and tactical transport aircraft, multi-role special missions aircraft, unmanned systems, crew training solutions. important European and North American civil aeronautics programs.
- Aerostructures: Design, manufacturing, test and integration of metal and carbon fiber structures and components for the
- Airborne & Space Systems: Design, development and production of integrated mission systems, airborne radars and sensors, electronic warfare systems, simulation systems and remotely piloted aircraft systems, Space systems including sensors, mission payloads, advanced robotic
- Defence Systems: Design, development and manufacture of naval guns and new generation tracked and wheeled armoured vehicles. Designs, produces and integrates torpedoes, anti-torpedo countermeasure systems for submarines and surface ships, sonar systems for underwater Ground and underwater unmanned systems.
- Helicopters: The broadest portfolio of latest- generation products across all main weight categories for commercial and military applications, training services and customer
- Land & Naval Defence Electronics: Systems integration, digital architectures, combat management systems, sensors and communications. Electro-optical fire control systems and infrared search and track, besides integrated logistic
- Security & Information Systems: Surveillance and protections solutions for territories, cities, public and private critical national infrastructure, critical areas and major events security. Air and maritime traffic management and control systems. Cyber security integrated solutions and automation systems.