Tel: (514) 600-4258 ext. 604
4020 Louis-B.-Mayer, Local 207
Laval, QC, H7P 0J1
Industry partner LATESYS supports its customers by offering high added value engineering services. With an international network, our subsidiary benefits from the expertise of the Groupe ADF. Our goal is to share our portfolio of end-to-end solutions for a reducedTotal Cost of Ownership.
Focused on your products competitiveness, LATESYS offers a large ra–nge of integrated services. Since 1977, LATESYS is specialized in design engineering, supporting the industrialization of manufacturing means and also integrating industrial solutions of various scales such as tooling, special machines, test benches and automated and robotized assembly lines and 4.0 smart factories. Designing from small changes to complete sets, LATESYS deploys all its team’s talents at the service of its customers. Our ambition is to become in 2020 a multi-sectors Engineering Company.
ENGINEERING & EXPERTISE proposes a continuum of services from Design to Operations Support including Manufacturing Engineering, Tooling and V&V Expertise Vision. LATESYS provides a Design to Cost approach and has nnearshore/ offshore capabilities.
- Design and stress analysis to customer specifications: primary and secondary structures, electrical and mechanical systems installation and flight test installations
- Automated vision quality inspection with Lynx solution
- Market Leader in Specific Measurement Expertise
- Automation of EWIS certification
- Able to deliver required Consulting at the very beginning of the Projects and effective work package management
EQUIPMENT & INTEGRATION offers extensive expertise in the integration of large complex systems with high added value. We automate and optimize your production equipment to deliver high production rates in strict compliance with health, safety and environmental standards. Our full ranges of services include:
- Integration of assembly lines: final assembly line, sub-assembly lines, turnkey systems 4.0 assembly lines
- The design and realization of ground support equipment GSE, ground test equipment GTE and tooling of all sizes
PRODUCTION SERVICES & MAINTENANCE
focuses all its efforts on helping you maximise the availability of your manufacturing equipment, production ramp up and dealing with your industry sector industrial hazard. Our offer includes:
- Manufacturing Engineering: industrialization, Lean Manufacturing, operational maintenance procedure drafting
- Maintenance: maintenance engineering and operations maintenance
Since December 2016, LATESYS is held by French Groupe ADF. After a spin-off in 2007 of the service business of Gaz de France, the Groupe ADF became one of the major players in engineering services and maintenance for the industry, developing three activities: engineering & expertise, major projects and dedicated technology solutions and industrial maintenance. ADF is active in Aeronautics, Energy, Petro chemistry and Oil & Gaz. In 2017, Groupe ADF achieved 410 million € of revenues and employs nearly 4,000 employees throughout the world.