Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace
Tel: (613) 727-8272 ext. 222
| Fax: (613) 727-7018
Director of Projects
Tel: (613) 727-8272 ext . 247
1785 Alta Vista Drive, Suite 105
Ottawa, ON, K1G 3Y6
The Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace (CCAA) is dedicated to ensuring the Canadian aviation and aerospace industry has enough workers with the right skills to meet industry needs.
CCAA has two main areas of focus: skills development and industry demographics (supply and demand for skills).
ABOUT CCAA LMI
With input from industry across Canada, CCAA provides current Labour Market Information (LMI) for all sub-sectors: MRO, aerospace manufacturing, fixed-wing and rotary transport, airports, and professional pilots.
HOW LMI SUPPORTSTHE INDUSTRY
CCAA LMI involves and supports stakeholders in key initiatives:
- National work force strategy development
- Work Integrated Learning
- Career Focus wage subsidy
- Industry validated national standards for sector – specific occupations
- Accelerated assessment and certification
- Skills development and training
- Curriculadevelopmentbasedonnational standards
- Aviation & Aerospace career profiles to assist students and workers
- Training: online and onsite
With a first-rate workforce, Canada can meet industry challenges, now and in the future.
To participate in CCAA initiatives, please contact the Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace at (613) 727-8272 or (800) 488-9715.