President & CEO
999 Canada Place, Suite 404
Vancouver, BC, V6C 3E2
AIAC Pacific is the BC regional office of the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada, working in partnership with industry and world class training institutions to develop and promote aerospace business in BC. AIAC Pacific acts as an advocate for the BC industry, driving growth and innovation, facilitating networking and communication, and linking the industry to national programs and markets around the world.
Aerospace, Defence and Security Expo
AIAC Pacific is the lead organizer and promoter of the Aerospace, Defence and Security Expo (ADSE), normally held each year in conjunction with the Abbotsford International Airshow. In 2021 ADSE will be presented in a virtual format as Canada and the world continue to emerge from the global pandemic.
For information on how to participate in ADSE as a sponsor or delegate, visit adse.ca.
The Aerospace Industry in BC
The British Columbia aerospace industry:
- is made up of approximately 190 aerospace and related companies.
- directly employs 9,300 British Columbians.
- generates $2.4 billion in revenues and $1.6 billion in GDP annually.
- is the third-largest aerospace sector in Canada.
- boasts a skilled workforce with proven expertise and leadership in a range of aerospace sectors including: aircraft manufacturing, MRO and in-service support, special mission aircraft, aviation training and simulation, composites manufacturing, satellite design, manufacturing, communications and remote sensing.
- is uniquely positioned to capitalize on market opportunities in the Asia-Pacific and is in close proximity to the largest aerospace cluster in the world situated next door in Washington State.