Solaxis Ingenious Manufacturing Inc.
Marketing Communications and Inside Sales Specialist
Tel: 1-877-919-1515 ext. 300
11A Pacificque East
Bromont, QC, J2L 1J4
SOLAXIS specializes in large-format industrial 3D printing with advanced and certified thermoplastics, for end-use production parts (low-volume production), functional prototypes and specialized tooling.
Take advantage of our unparalleled expertise and service—our customers enjoy complete peace of mind and productive relationships with our team. We understand the rigorous processes involved in the aerospace sector, which requires reliable, efficient, leading-edge technologies that make for more lightweight and durable components.
Our additive manufacturing solution is perfectly adapted to the aerospace industry:
- No tooling required
- Assembly consolidation and part count reduction
- Design freedom for complex parts
- High-performance thermoplastics certified and ready for aerospace (Ultem 9085 Certified Grade – FST, FAR 25.853)
- Professional-grade finishing – aerospace standards
- ISO 9001:2015 / AS 9100:2016
- Controlled Goods Program
- Aero Montreal – MACH 3
- Strict cybersecurity framework
Examples of Projects
- Aircraft interior parts
- Form fit and function
- Surrogate parts and design validation
Products & Services: Component Manufacturing & Processing; Composites & Plastics; Contract Design & Manufacturing; Doors; Education, Simulation & Training; Interior Furnishings & Panels; Interior Panels; Satellites, Satellite Systems & Components; Tool Design & Tooling Fabrication