Dubai Air Show
Event Date: November 17-21, 2019
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), in collaboration with Export Québec and the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, invites Canadian companies to participate in the Dubai Air Show – the world’s third largest aerospace event. Participating in the Canada @ Dubai Air Show program will provide your company access to:
- Private Meeting Space: Two meeting rooms in the Canada Pavilion are available for Canadian companies to use on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Networking: A reception will be held on Sunday, November 17, to connect you to key aerospace contacts in the UAE and from across the Middle East.
- Market Intelligence: The TCS will organize a private briefing on aerospace market opportunities in the UAE, Morocco, Kuwait, and India. Trade Commissioners from Pakistan, Turkey, and Egypt may also attend.
- Exposure: We will include your company in the Canada @ Dubai Air Show brochure and display your logo in the Canada pavilion.
- Potential Suppliers’ Day at Emirates Engineering and Etihad Engineering – limited to 12-15 Canadian companies; please see the “suppliers’ day” section below for more details.
Taking place every two years, the Dubai Air Show offers unparalleled access to commercial and defence aerospace buyers and decision-makers from across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The 2017 Dubai Air Show welcomed nearly 80,000 trade visitors and 1200 exhibitors from 63 countries and featured an order book of US$113.8 billion.