LATECOERE Services Canada
Tel: (514) 600-4258
Business Development Manager
Tel: (514) 600-4258
3200, Autoroute Laval (A-440)
Laval, QC, H7T 2H6
LATECOERE Services is part of the Latécoère Group, based in Toulouse, France.
Founded in 1917 by Pierre-Georges Latécoère, the Group helped the aeronautics industry blossom in the Toulouse region. First recognized as an aircraft manufacturer until the 1950s, Latécoère awarded France with over 31 world records and contributed to historical moments by pilot legends such as Mermoz, Saint-Exupéry and Guillaumet.
Today, Latécoère is a partner of choice to the world’s largest aircraft manufacturers: Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and Dassault Aviation. The Group is active in all levels of the aeronautics industry: commercial, regional, business and military airplanes. Latécoère employs over 4,000 experts in 11 countries and features three complementary divisions specialized in aeronautic systems:
• Aeronautic structures (fuselage and door manufacturing and assembly) as part of Latécoère Aerostructure
• Onboard wiring (avionics bays and electrical harnesses) at LATelec
• Engineering and services at LATECOERE Services
LATECOERE Services offers structural and electrical design engineering services to the aeronautics, space, defense and transportation industries. The company also provides turnkey solutions that span from design to delivery of production tooling, automated lines and specialized equipment.
While newly arrived in Canada, LATECOERE Services has been part of the aeronautics, space, defense and transportation industries for over 35 years.
LATECOERE Services employs over 600 experts in 12 offices, spanning seven countries.
Our services cover the full spectrum of design engineering, from a product or sub-system’s overall configuration down to the specific detailed parts: design, calculation, simulation, drawing package, functional dimensioning and tolerancing (A350, A380, FAL A350, A320 Neo, B787, F7X, SMS, Global 7000/8000, CSeries).
Value-added design engineering
• Large-scale project management
• Aeronautics structure design and system installation
• Mechanical system design and sizing
• Optimizing weight, space, materials
• Drawing package, certification files and certification tests assistance
• Maintenance and evolution during production
• Reverse engineering
LATECOERE Services: A trusted systems integrator for turnkey solutions
• Manufacturing tools
• Sub-assembly tools
• Assembly lines (automated processes, robotics, laser alignment)
• Transport jigs
• Test benches
• Control stations (laser measurement)
• Dummy testing elements