Tel: (514) 428-2452
| Fax: (514) 694-5001
New Implementation Manager
Tel: (514) 428-2440
178 Rexdale Blvd.
Toronto , ON, M9W 1R3
Call Toll Free:
CSA Group goes beyond the expected to expand possibilities and help your business succeed. We understand the importance of demonstrating to North American and international airline regulatory agencies that your aerospace products have been designed and produced to the highest standards for durability and reliability. CSA Group conducts a variety of testing against proprietary and custom protocols to validate requirements from the component level to the end unit.
We are an internationally-accredited standards development and testing, inspection & certification organization. With over 95 years in business, our broad range of knowledge and expertise includes: aerospace, industrial equipment, plumbing & construction, electro-medical & healthcare, appliances, gas, alternative energy, transportation, lighting and sustainability. We assist aerospace manufacturers and their supply chain with environmental testing that meet aerospace standards including RTCA/DO-160G and MIL-STD 810. We also can provide verification and validation testing needed to meet the requirements of global civil aviation authorities (FAA, EASA, TCCA).
With laboratories in North America, Europe and Asia, CSA Group has experience working with major aerospace manufacturers for both military and civilian applications. Our new test lab for the Aerospace industry in Montréal, is specifically dedicated to vibrations, temperature, humidity and variations testing. We also have a multitude of existing capabilities in our facility for electrical, strength, wear, and fatigue testing.
Our global footprint provides us with unique laboratories that can take immediate test loads as needed as well as assist you throughout your R&D process in the following areas: Acoustics, Vibrations, Dynamics, Structural, Fatigue, Environmental Testing as well as EMC/EMI. We have helped various manufacturers develop new productions such as LED systems inside large aircrafts as well as composite helicopter components with mechanical qualification testing. We have equipment capable of a high temperature ramp rate (30 °C/min), ability to combine temperature, humidity, and vibration into one test as well as high displacement vibration testing to 3 inches peak/peak. Our custom built laboratory for photometric performance measurements includes a large Type A Goniophotometer and a 100ft long optically baffled path to test exterior aircraft lighting. We are here to help with the verification and validation testing programs that you require.
CSA Group Aerospace Testing Services
- Dynamics: vibration, shocks, acceleration, combined vibrations and climatic testing (AGREE)
- Environmental and climatic: temperature, humidity, altitude, salt fog, rain, solar (UV)
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Wear and fatigue
- Material testing
- Static and dynamic strength
- Wiring and connectors
- Lighting, interior and exterior
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD)
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Functional Testing
- CAE Analysis
- Damage Tolerance Verification
The CSA Group Advantage
- A strong reputable and reliable testing organization
- Expertise in Aerospace components and final product testing
- Highly experienced and dedicated technical teams
- High level of technical support dedicated to customer service from test plan preparation and execution to report delivery and data analysis
- Well established and strong relationships with civil aviation authorities
- High flexibility to develop and adapt test methodology to fulfill your needs
- Multiple testing locations and capabilities in North America, Europe and Asia