Tel: (613) 820-6670
| Fax: (613) 820-0862
63 Britannia Road
Ottawa, ON, K2B 5W4
BCI is a boutique management consulting firm dedicated entirely to the aerospace market. BCI began offering international business development consulting services for aerospace technologies and products in 2000 for clients in the U.S., Japan, France, Spain and Canada. BCI offers a turn-key business development service that is specialized in all stages of international market penetration for aerospace technologies, products or services. BCI has participated in every stage of business development for aerospace products, from the concept of the technology through to joint ventures, international partnership agreements and everything in between.
TYPICAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Strategic Technology Assessment with respect to market trends and anticipated demands
• In-depth Market Assessment with respect to technical, commercial and political risks associated with the proposed offer
• Preparation of Business Cases, Business Plans and Capture Plans for target markets with existing or new products.
• Consultation and development with the client to realize new markets during the execution of the business or capture plans
• In-depth contact with the target market and target clients to assess, re-assess, and prepare or update tactics and strategy for market penetration
• Assessment of strategic capital investment initiatives tailored to support market initiatives
• Negotiation of contracts, agreements, joint ventures, and MA’s in support of Business Plan or Capture Plan activities.
BCI prides itself on adding value to its clients through its extensive experience and exposure to international aerospace business development activities. BCI’s principal consultants each have in excess of 20 years experience in the aerospace industry with specific expertise in aerospace design (aircraft and satellites), product development, financing and international relations. BCI is accustomed to working very closely with the client when sharing strategic information and making recommendations that are intended to build the client’s confidence with the business initiative and increase the probability of success.