| Fax: (416) 289-1554
30 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 500
Mississauga, ON, L5R 3E7
Aversan’s primary focus is on the design, development, qualification and certification of embedded control systems for both commercial and military aircraft, rotorcraft, rail, naval, and land vehicle applications. Aversan delivers solutions that have standards-compliant process control. Aversan is capable of providing full end-to-end product development lifecycle solutions to its customers across a wide range of safety and mission-critical embedded systems programs.
Solutions & Services:
• Embedded Systems Design, Build, Qualification and Certification (DO-178, DO-254, DO-160, ARP 4754, ARP 4761)
• Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
• System Integration Labs (SIL)
• Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Services
• Certification Support Services (Transport Canada, FAA, EASA)
• Electronics upgrade and retrofit
• Staff augmentation
• AS9100C & ISO 9001:2008
• Controlled Goods Program (CGP) Registered and IATAR Compliant
• United States/ Canada Joint Certification Program
• Professional Engineers Ontario – Certification of Authorized Standards
Aversan has extensive expertise and comprehensive hands-on experience with modern aircraft and electronics systems. Aversan has been involved in design, development, qualification, and certification for avionics and system controllers on many of today’s advanced aircraft in collaboration with large OEMs and Tier 1 companies, such as Honeywell, Thales, and Safran. Aversan has also created advanced System Integration Labs (SILs) to support the design and qualification of aircraft systems such as the Airbus A350 Environmental Control System, A380 Secondary Electrical Power and Distribution System, and F-35 Power Thermal Management System. Aversan has partnered with leading companies in the industry to provide hardware and software design solutions to major manufacturers in aerospace, transportation, and hi-tech electronics.
When it’s safety critical, partner wisely – Choose Aversan.