Tel: (450) 471-9119 ext . 208
1400, rue Nationale
Terrebonne, QC, J6W 6M1
Founded in 2005, SFTech is a precision machining business that specializes in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, medium-sized components in hardened metals, exotics and non-ferrous alloys, as well as small assemblies for the civil and defense aerospace sectors.
SFTech manufactures several types of components for commercial aircraft, C Series, Boeing 777 and 787, business jets, Learjet 45, Gulfstream 500/650 and military programs, P3, C-130, KC-135, as well as the CH53 and CH47 helicopters.
SFTech’s management team has extensive experience with value-added manufacturing management, process automation and standardization.
Our mission is to deliver peace of mind to all our customers.
Our vision is to be recognized by our customers as a reliable and efficient partner that
adapts rapidly to an ever-changing business environment. We strive to build partnerships and long-term agreements with OEMs, Tier1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
We have obtained and maintain the following certifications:
- Canadian Controlled Goods Program
- Mach 3
- Preferred Supplier Program for Heroux Devtek
- Preferred Supplier Program for Mecaer
SFTech is working to move towards the industry of the future (I4 .0)
- Real time communication screens
- Automatic KPI screens
- Interactive Daily Meetings
- Phasing out of paper documents
- Allworkinstructionsavailableindigitized format on work station screens
- Real time Quality control
- Digital Continual Improvement
We use the following software
- Catia for solid modeling and manufacturing plans
- Mastercam for CNC programming
- Vericut for CNC program simulation
- Mitutoyo Cosmos for CMM part inspection
Our equipment list is as follows:
- 4 CNC Lathes (Okuma) (16 .5’’ Dia x 49’’ Length) – 2 CNC Horizontal Machining Centers 5 Axis (Okuma and Mori Seiki) (35’’ x 39’’ x 39’’)
- 2 CNC Horizontal Machining Centers 4 Axis (Okuma) (25’’ x 25’’ x 20’’)
- 2 CNC Vertical Machining Centers 4 Axis (Okuma) (40’’ x 20’’ x20’’)
- 2 CNC Vertical Maching Centers 3 Axis (Okuma and OKK) (50’’ x 25’’ x 25’’) Cylindrical Grinder
- Cylindrical Grinder
- 2 Mitutoyo CMM’s
- Optical Comparator