Precision SF Tech
Tel: (450) 471-9119 ext . 208
General Contact Information
1400 rue Nationale
Terrebonne, QC, J6W 6M1
Founded in 2005, SFTech is a precision machining business that specializes in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, medium sized components in hardened metals, exotics and non-ferrous alloys, as well as small assemblies for the civil and defense aerospace sectors.
SFTech manufactures several types of components for commercial aircraft, C Series, Boeing 777 and 787, business jets, Learjet 45, Gulfstream 500/650 and military programs, P3, C-130, KC-135, as well as the CH53 and CH47 helicopters.
SFTech’s management team has extensive experience with value added manufacturing management, process automation and standardization. Our mission is to deliver peace of mind to all our customers.
Our vision is to be recognized by our customers as a reliable and efficient partner that adapts rapidly to an ever-changing business environment. We strive to build partnerships and long term agreements with OEMs, Tier1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
We have obtained and maintain the following certifications:
SFTech is working to move towards the industry of the future (I4 .0)
- Real time communication screens
- Automatic KPI screens
- Interactive Daily Meetings
- Phasing out of paper documents
- All work instructions available in digitized format on work station screens
- Real time Quality control
- Digital Continual Improvement
We use the following software
- Catia for solid modeling and manufacturing plans
- Mastercam for CNC programming Vericut for CNC program simulation
- Vericut for CNC program simulation
- Mitutoyo Cosmos for CMM part inspection
Our equipment list is as follows:
- 4 CNC Lathes (Okuma) (16 .5’’ Dia x 49’’ Length) – 2 CNC Horizontal Machining Centers 5 Axis (Okuma and Mori Seiki) (35’’ x 39’’ x 39’’)
- 2 CNC Horizontal Machining Centers 4 Axis (Okuma) (25’’ x 25’’ x 20’’)2 CNC Vertical Machining Centers 4 Axis
- 2 CNC Vertical Machining Centers 4 Axis (Okuma) (40’’ x 20’’ x20’’)
- 2 CNC Vertical Machining Centers 3 Axis (Okuma and OKK) (50’’ x 25’’ x 25’’)
- Cylindrical Grinder
- 2 Mitutoyo CMM’s
- Optical Comparator