Additive Manufacturing Forum
The Additive Manufacturing Forum – Perspectives for Production and Logistics takes place March 1st – March 2nd, 2017 at the Estrel Congress & Messe Center, Berlin.
Additive Manufacturing is sustainably affecting production, design and supply chain while offering enormous potential for new business models. The conference program is organized along these four main topics on both conference days:
- From Prototype to Series Production: Potential in Additive Manufacturing (PRODUCTION)
- Additive Design: The Revolution in Development? (DESIGN)
- Additive Manufacturing: Supply Chain Management without Logistics? (SCM)
- Revolution or Evolution: 3D printing will trigger new business models (BUSINESS MODELS)
- Learn from top-class AM experts – meet them and other decision makers face to face.
- Hear about the latest technologies alongside practical case studies.
- Find out about the application potential of additive technologies in your company.
- Intensive networking – find partners and solutions for your projects.
- Discover the latest innovations in the exhibition.
- 200+ managers in senior positions attend the conference
- 20+ companies are exhibiting at the innovation exhibition
- Foundation partners are engaged in the whole conference program
- 16 keynotes and professional talks, 4 open discussions
- 3 workshops, 1 panel discussion
- Innovation spotlights, exhibition sprints, champagne reception