Canadian Aerospace Summit Program Announced; Features Senior Global Industry ExecutivesSeptember 10, 2015
Ottawa (Ontario)– The 2015 Canadian Aerospace Summit released its program today, announcing an impressive line-up of global industry executives and experts from the civil, defence and space sectors. The program, which is themed “The Sky is the Limit,” will feature panellists and keynote speakers including:
- Charles Bouchard, CEO, Lockheed Martin Canada
- Leanne Caret, President, Global Services and Support, Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- David Curtis, President & CEO, Viking Air Ltd.
- Mike Dover, Author, Wikibrands
- Doug Gates, Principal, Global Chairman, Industrial Manufacturing, KPMG
- Mike Greenley, Vice President, Defence & Security, CAE Inc.
- Manfred Hader, Partner, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Dr. Llyr Jones, Vice President, Americas, Group Business Development, BAE Systems plc
- Wade Larson, President and COO, UrtheCast
- John Maris, President, Marinvent Corporation
- Tracy Medve, President, KF Aerospace
- Nik Nanos, President, Nanos Research
- Johnathon (Lee) Obst, President, Rockwell Collins Canada
- Nelson Salgado, Vice President, Industrial Relations and Sustainability, Embraer S/A
The Summit is Canada’s leading national aerospace event and will welcome over 1,000 attendees to Ottawa, Ontario on November 17-18, 2015. In addition to the conference, the event also features a trade show, B2B program, and the Annual Aerospace Dinner.
Early-bird registration for the conference is now open. Learn more about the Canadian Aerospace Summit and register today at www.aerospacesummit.ca!
AIAC is the national association representing Canada’s aerospace manufacturing and services sector. As the world’s fifth-largest aerospace industry, Canada’s aerospace sector contributes over $29B to the economy in GDP, exports 80% of its output, and dedicates over 20% of its activity to research and development (R&D). Aerospace is responsible for the employment of 180,000 Canadians.
Director of Communications
613 232-4297 x225